Buddy System
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So much for a good week. (lengthy)

4 posters

Go down

So much for a good week. (lengthy) Empty So much for a good week. (lengthy)

Post by TwinMonkeys Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:21 am

So guys, it's my birthday this Friday. (April 4th.) I was originally excited, but now I just don't know what to do. I'm at a mix of crying and feeling nothing altogether. I'm 15, soon to be 16, living with divorced parents. When my parents split, my mom eventually left my state and moved to Maryland with her significant other while I stayed and lived with my dad. When I started high school, she decided to move back. But now she's moving back away to the east coast again, and she wants me to come with her. This basically forces me between choosing to live with her or stay with my dad. Also, I still suck at school and finding motivation. I was originally at least a little excited for my birthday, but now I'm gonna find it hard to enjoy myself. I don't want presents or the traditional birthday dinner anymore. I just want to not be stuck between a rock and hard place, and I wanna take a walk somewhere to try and clear my mind. I don't know what I can do. I feel pretty damm hopeless. Again.

TwinMonkeys

Back to top Go down

So much for a good week. (lengthy) Empty Re: So much for a good week. (lengthy)

Post by Admin Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:03 am

Man, I can't even imagine what that is like. I know the choice really sucks, but do you have any preference to who you like staying with? Go for that walk and clear your head. If you need anyone to vent to, message me anytime.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://buddysytem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoFreak Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:28 am

Best thing I can suggest is to try and let it go for a little bit. Not completely of course, but for now enjoy your birthday to the best of your ability. Do what you want, mess with what you want, be spoiled and selfish and above all else just be happy, even if its just for a few minutes.

Then, once that's done with you may be in a better place mentally to deal with all of this.

And much like admin here you can message me anytime as well.
MangoFreak
MangoFreak

Back to top Go down

Post by drfingerbutts Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:00 pm

I hope you are having a nice day.

drfingerbutts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down