Buddy System
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey all. Sorry for the inactivity, but I thought I might give you an update.

2 posters

Go down

Hey all. Sorry for the inactivity, but I thought I might give you an update. Empty Hey all. Sorry for the inactivity, but I thought I might give you an update.

Post by TwinMonkeys Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:51 pm

Before I begin, I'd like to give one more thank you to the guys who gave me the Amazon card. I put it to use, and I now have some posters on the way. So, I figured I should give you all an update on what's going on, especially with some of the latest news.

THE GOOD:
I had a decent birthday. The day at school was shit, but the dinner was nice enough. My friends even took me to a baseball game. I got some money, the new South Park game, and Cards Against Humanity. Also, the school situation is somewhat improving.

THE BAD:
So, my mom went out of town again. This time, she had no work to go to, because she was fired for reasons I don't know. So this along with the job offering she got out in the east coast made me feel less confident that she'd stay here. And then, the deal sealer, which I learned yesterday: she ran off with her boyfriend and got married in absolute privacy. This was kind of disappointing to me, mainly because she always talked about the significance I would have in the wedding when they finally tied the knot. So now it's almost certain she'll leave, which forces me to choose who I live with. Also, I'm deeply concerned about the girl I have feelings for. She just got out of a relationship where her boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend, and the messed up part as that those two are a happy couple now. Now she tells me how she's either sad or just numb most of the time, and you all know what that could mean. She also brushes it off, texting "lol" at the end of nearly everything she says. I really love her, and I don't want to see her suffer the way I have, even if it means she and I won't be a thing. But she has bad trust issues, and I don't think she's willing to accept help, either.

TL;DR: Had a decent birthday and don't suck at necessarily everything anymore, but my mom got married behind my back and the girl I love and want so badly is showing signs of depression.

TwinMonkeys

Back to top Go down

Hey all. Sorry for the inactivity, but I thought I might give you an update. Empty Re: Hey all. Sorry for the inactivity, but I thought I might give you an update.

Post by amongstheliving Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Hey Smile

There isn't anything I can do about your mom, but I am sorry she did that. It was very selfish of her Sad

With the girl you have feelings for... reach out to her. Build a trusting friendship with her, try to help her with the signs of depression she has. It has always helped me when I can relate to others, especially when they have bipolar 1 like I do. I hope she will be okay, it sucks to be cheated on. Maybe you could give her a link to the website and she can talk about things here? Whatever you do, good luck! Smile
amongstheliving
amongstheliving

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum