Buddy System
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ey yo, whats poppin?

3 posters

Go down

Ey yo, whats poppin? Empty Ey yo, whats poppin?

Post by MangoFreak Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:33 am

Whats up everyone, I'm Justin. I'm 22 and I live in Sin City. I'm big on food and cooking(I will do horrible, evil, depraved sexual things for a good bowl of pho). I also enjoy music of many kinds, but mostly hiphop and super bubbly jpop(I hate myself too, don't worry). Last thing of immediate note is that I enjoy video games, although my only console now is my 3DS(Pokemon!)

I've struggled with depression, hopelessness and a lot of other issues for longer than I care to remember. I was actually diagnosed when I was a preteen and never ended up getting medical help beyond support from a few friends, many of whom are either too busy now or I don't want to bother with it anymore. I'm doing my best to fight it on my own but some days I can't even get out of bed.

That aside I like to think of myself as a good friend and I'm always around for support for any of you guys, even if you might have to call me at 2am or something to get it, so please don't be afraid to hit me up whenever you're feeling down or feel like you just need someone to talk to. Hope I get to know some of you people soon.
MangoFreak
MangoFreak

Back to top Go down

Ey yo, whats poppin? Empty Re: Ey yo, whats poppin?

Post by Admin Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:13 am

Welcome Justin! I also LOVE cooking! I recently got into bulk cooking for the week/ month and been loving it. It saves a lot of time. Also, I have a 3DS with pokemon! It sounds like you are someone people can count on, and I hope you learn to think of someone here as someone YOU can count on. Sometimes people just need to vent and have someone listen.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://buddysytem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by amongstheliving Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:13 pm

MangoFreak wrote:super bubbly jpop(I hate myself too, don't worry).

HAHAHAHAHA, this made me laugh! I instantly like you Smile PM me if you want to text or something. I don't want you to try and fight it on your own; it helps to have friends, especially others that understand what you are going through!
amongstheliving
amongstheliving

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum