Buddy System
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone

4 posters

Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post by Jammin_SpaceCowboy Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:13 am

What's up everybody? I wanted to make this post and connect with people and ger to know them better. Here's some stuff about me I'm 18 and I'm from California. I suffer from anxiety and depression although I am starting to beat my depression little by little. I also have ADHD and OCD and its pretty hard to cope with. I have job as mechanic at my uncle's repair shop but I'm still learning the ropes of being a mechanic. I love watching anime, playing videogames I mostly play on my PS3, and I'm starting enjoy cooking quite a bit now. Well anyways that's about it I hope I get meet some new friends here! See you guys later!

Jammin_SpaceCowboy

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post by huzhu Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:00 am

Hi! Welcome! What video games do you play?

huzhu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammin_SpaceCowboy Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:02 am

Just about everything from RPGs to shooters. I also love play a lot of old school games.

Jammin_SpaceCowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:16 am

I watch a good amount of anime also. I've just gotten into Naruto Shippuden and it's amazing. What rpg's are you into? I'm playing tales of xilia right now, and Borderlands 2 is great! I also struggle with OCD. It can be tough daily coping with triggers and compulsions. Mad feels!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://buddysytem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammin_SpaceCowboy Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:32 pm

I just about like every type of rpgs like Fallout to the Pokemon. I also have an extreme obsession over the persona series. How are you liking Tales of Xilia?

Jammin_SpaceCowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:53 am

OMG PERSONA! YES!!!! P4G was incredible. SO was Persona 3. I loved every second of them. Xilia is really good. Pretty cool fighting system and it's fast paced, so getting into a fight and back into the overworld is quick. Fallout was one of the better ones also. Skyrim just didn't do much for me since it didn't have a diverse world and cities to explore. I got pokemon x and beat that, but haven't really touched it since.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://buddysytem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by amongstheliving Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:45 pm

Admin wrote:I've just gotten into Naruto Shippuden and it's amazing.

Try reading the Naruto manga. wayyyyy better!!
amongstheliving
amongstheliving

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum