Buddy System
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heyo! (whoa this got longer than I expected)

3 posters

Go down

Heyo! (whoa this got longer than I expected)  Empty Heyo! (whoa this got longer than I expected)

Post by kidwonder Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:29 pm

Hi!
  I'm Lai! (Not my real name, heh) I just turned seventeen this past January, I live up in British Columbia, Canada, and I am 100% female.
  I'm big into art, mainly digital and I really love drawing people's original characters and making really crappy fanart. I used to be really big on writing too. I play the ukelele, a bit of guitar, trumpet and I'm pretty good at the kazoo, on occasion (and by that I mean never). Originally, I wanted to go to college and study Epidemiology and human genetics, but I was raised in a family where money is practically non-existant, plus my grades have suffered pretty hard over the past couple years.
  I love videogames (ps3) with The Last of Us and Uncharted 1-3 being personal favorites, heh. I have a skype and a tumblr account where I mainly post art for friends and some fandoms I dabble in, and post-apocalyptic/dystopian stories are a direct route to my heart. Seriously, if you wanna be my pal, just talk to me about zombies and I'm yours.

I've suffered with severe depressive disorder and suicidal ideation since I was fifteen, and more lately with anxiety. I had some problems with self harm the past year and a half or so, but I've been clean of that since last November. My self esteem is also totally in the gutter. Kinda a handful, heh. Despite that, I really enjoy social situations, and talking to people! I also enjoy listening, if anyone has anything they need to vent about.

I really hope I get to meet some of you cool people! Thanks so much for starting this forum, I think it'll be great for a lot of us.  Smile

kidwonder

Back to top Go down

Heyo! (whoa this got longer than I expected)  Empty Re: Heyo! (whoa this got longer than I expected)

Post by huzhu Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:02 am

Hi! Welcome! Stupid question, but how do you actually play the kazoo? I didn't know you could actually make *music* with it, lol. Also it's nice to see another female gamer here!

huzhu

Back to top Go down

Heyo! (whoa this got longer than I expected)  Empty Re: Heyo! (whoa this got longer than I expected)

Post by amongstheliving Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:22 pm

I NEED to buy a PS3, just for the fact that Uncharted is a freaking amazing game. (only played the 2nd one)

Do you watch the walking dead? I am not a huge fan of the show, but the comics are AWESOME!!

Glad you haven't self-harmed since November! Smile
amongstheliving
amongstheliving

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum