Buddy System
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About me!

3 posters

Go down

About me!  Empty About me!

Post by SpaceKat808 Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:27 pm

So I've been diagnost with depression only about a month ago.

Movies-love a lot of them! I like action mostly

Music-like a lot, it's one of the things that push me through the day

Activities-have not really been motivated to do much lately so I would stay inside playing Xbox 360 (BF3/BF4) and PC

Career-highschool so I'm working at a burger joint called Teddy's Bigger Burgers (small franchise expanding fast, just opened a store in Seattle and Japan.) Don't know what I want to do later, probably going to get into computer science.

I have a cat named Bob and I love him! I want a dog, like a German Shepard. I heard people with dogs have a happier life and get more exercise (which I need)

SpaceKat808

Back to top Go down

About me!  Empty Re: About me!

Post by Admin Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:17 pm

OOOOOO Hawaii, how exotic! Haha welcome! I'm also a cinephile and huge into BF4. I want to get a dog so badly, but I live in dorms at the moment. The second I get out, Im buying me a dawg!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://buddysytem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by huzhu Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:05 am

It's very true about the dog. I adopted a lab/shepard mix and he's the best thing that's every happened to me. He's only 7 months old and already 60 lbs., so I HAVE to get out of the house and walk him, I can't drag ass about it. Plus it's so encouraging to have a buddy that loves you unconditionally!

huzhu

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceKat808 Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:07 am

God I love bf!

I get what the dog will do, now all I have to do is convince my mom to let me get one!

SpaceKat808

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:15 am

It's an amazing series. I'm really disappointed with 4, even though I still play it a lot. I've bought premium for their last games and been a huge BF player since 2. BF4 has so many issues with lag, servers crashing, and a bunch of bugs that often makes it unplayable. For a game I spent over $100 on, they should focus on making it playable and less on expansions. Also, can't wait to get a dog!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://buddysytem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum