Buddy System
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone :)

5 posters

Go down

Hello everyone :) Empty Hello everyone :)

Post by Kaija Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:33 pm

I am Kaija (not my real name). I live in the boonies of newengland. I heard about this forum and thought it sounded like a great idea!

I will post about myself. I am 20, going back to school in the fall, and currently worming towards my falconry license (and drivers too :/). I love the outdoors, falconry, and archery, but also love reading, and gaming. My absolute favorite game is skyrim!
I struggled with depression and anxiety for years. I have been in psych wards 3 times for attempted suicide, most recently this past august after ruining myself financially and dropping out if school. It was all because I was to depressed to go to class and to embarrassed to ask for money. I am a lot more stable now thankfully but any support is always good.

I also have a lot of support to give!! Any buddy of mine is going to be friend, not just an internet buddy. We have all seen the worst of ourselves and it is time to help each other crawl back out of dispair and anyone on that journey has my complete support.

Kaija

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone :) Empty Re: Hello everyone :)

Post by amongstheliving Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:38 pm

What are you going to school for?

I used to live in the boonies of Wisconsin when I was younger! I am very jealous of you

Skyrim is one of my favorite games, too! I am stuck right now Sad
amongstheliving
amongstheliving

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:43 pm

I really liked the last part. Having been at my lowest recently, that is a friendly reminder of the help we can offer through knowing what they go through. Welcome!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://buddysytem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by drfingerbutts Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:33 pm

Falconry sounds cool. How did you get into that?

drfingerbutts

Back to top Go down

Post by huzhu Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:06 am

So do you own your own falcon yet? Post pics if you do!

huzhu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum