Buddy System
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About me.

3 posters

Go down

About me.  Empty About me.

Post by TwinMonkeys Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:02 pm

Hey everyone. So I'd like to begin by saying thanks to whoever's idea the body system was. So I'll begin.

My name here and Reddit name is TwinMonkeys.

I am 15 years old, will be 16 next week, on April 4th.

I have severe depression, and I'm at the point where not a day goes by where I don't feel empty and hopeless. I have tried to kill myself twice. They're gonna put me on meds soon.

My favorite food is whatever I'm craving at the moment, so right now, I REALLY wanna go to Taco Bell and have a waffle taco.

My favorite music is almost any kind of rock or metal, but I also enjoy electronic music, especially deadmau5. I also like some reggae, but I typically don't listen to rap.

Some quick miscellaneous facts:

- My favorite video game is the Mass Effect trilogy, and I also love Portal, Borderlands, Deus Ex, and Team Fortress 2.

- My parents are divorced.

- I love dogs more than I love a lot of humans.

- I am a huge fan of Tesla Motors, and hope to own a Model S someday.

- I'm not athletic, but I enjoy watching professional sports. My favorite teams are anything Colorado, such as the Denver Broncos, Colorado Rockies, Colorado Avalanche, etc.

- I wanna pursue video production as a career.

- If video production doesn't work out, I will probably join the Marine Corps when I graduate high school.

So those are the basics about me. It's a pleasure meeting you all, knowing I'm not alone, and I hope we can converse soon.

TwinMonkeys

Back to top Go down

About me.  Empty Re: About me.

Post by huzhu Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:56 pm

Welcome! I hope the medication will help you manage yourself better. I myself noticed a HUGE difference when I started taking an anti-depressant and an anti-anxiety. I'm glad you are getting them now- I didn't tell anyone and waited for about 8 years because I was afraid of taking medicine, and I really paid for it. It will definitely get better.

huzhu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:05 pm

Welcome! I had the idea to help myself and yesterday, with reddits help, made it happen! I also love electronic music and Borderlands and Mass effect series. I was put on a few different meds before finding the right one for me, so give it time if you don't see the effects right away. I also joined the military a few years ago. Not the Marines, but I like it =)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://buddysytem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum