Buddy System
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somewhat About Me

4 posters

Go down

Somewhat About Me Empty Somewhat About Me

Post by Blargenstuff Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:58 pm

Hi, I'm blargenstuff. I found this through reddit though and have a different username there.

I have had issues with Major Depressive since I was about 13. I am 22 years old now, and I really have no idea what I am doing with myself. Originally, I'm from Texas - I was at a university there until I had a few suicide attempts and was subsequently in intensive treatment for the following year and a half. For whatever reason, my current location is now Maryland. In the last year I have lived in three different states so things have seemed consistently inconsistent.

I like cats, the internet, painting, board games, movies, baking, college(American) football, and sleeping. There are more things, but this is all that comes to mind at the moment as I'm feeling blah.

Fun facts:
My favorite color is forest green.
I enjoy eating all forms of sugar.
Both of my parents are dentists.
I have a fluffy kitty cat named Kevin Muffins.
My shoe size is a women's 8.
Annndddd I sometimes I just wish I had somebody who understands depression to talk to.

Thanks for reading.

Blargenstuff

Back to top Go down

Somewhat About Me Empty Re: Somewhat About Me

Post by Admin Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Welcome! I went to college for about 4 years with no real direction. I changed majors and generally had no idea what to do. But, at the time, I let my long term relationship (5 years) define who I was. So when that ended, I just kinda lost it. Still haven't really recovered from it actually. Although I dislike cats, I love board games and movies. But like you, I sometimes wish I had someone who understands and can relate to depression.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://buddysytem.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by drfingerbutts Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:31 pm

What kind of painting do you do? I paint to, mostly just stuff to hang around the house. I did some murals in the kids playroom recently.

drfingerbutts

Back to top Go down

Post by huzhu Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:07 am

> I enjoy eating all forms of sugar.
> Both of my parents are dentists.

I love the collision here.. so do you get a lot of cavities? haha

huzhu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content